- Preorder Price: TBC
- Preorder Deposit: S$10.00 (Standard), S$50.00 (Collector)
- Language(s): English, Chinese
- Estimated Release Date: 2 June 2023
- Additional Info: Note that the box-art is for illustration purposes
- *Collector Editions are not 100% guaranteed and may be subjected to allocation and stock cuts
- R3 (Asia) Standard Edition contains the base game only
- *R3 (Asia) Collector Edition contains the base game,
- MadGear Box
- Pop Up PARADE figures Luke and Kimberly (17 cm)
- Sticker Set
- Art book
- Figure Diorama Boards
- Digital Content -1 Ultimate Pass which contains content from the Year 1 Character Pass, two additional costumes and their alternate colors for the four Year 1 characters, two more stages, and a bonus of 7,700 Drive Tickets
Here comes Capcom’s newest challenger! Street Fighter 6 launches worldwide in 2023 and represents the next evolution of the Street Fighter series which has sold more than 47 million units since its debut 35 years ago. Powered by Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Street Fighter 6spans three distinct game modes, including Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub. The experience also includes innovative new gameplay features, plus enhanced visuals for every aspect of the game.
In addition to new gameplay innovations, Street Fighter 6 celebrates what fans love about the franchise by uniting core modes from previous titles – including Arcade Mode, online matches, Training Mode, local versus battles, and more – to the Fighting Ground experience. From iconic World Warriors like Ryu and Chun-Li to the final addition to the Street Fighter V roster Luke, and the new expert breakdancer / drunken boxer Jamie, players will have a wide range of fighting styles and skills to master.
- Classic Experience Built for a Modern Era - With all core gameplay modes present, plus two brand new modes and enhanced visuals, Street Fighter 6 redefines the classic fighting game genre
- Diverse Fighting Styles to Master - Returning in Street Fighter 6 are Ryu, Chun-Li and Luke, all of whom have undergone striking redesigns for this new generation. Joining them is a brand new challenger, Jamie, who will add his own flair to the game with his unpredictable move set
- Brand New Game Modes - The Street Fighter franchise continues to hone its skills and redefine the fighting genre with the introduction of three new foundational modes—Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub
- In-Game Commentating - Street Fighter‘s first-ever Real-Time Commentary Feature, supported with subtitles in 13 languages, incorporates the voices of popular Fighting Game Community (FGC) commentators like Vicious and Aru directly into the game to narrate what is happening on-screen just like a real tournament
- New Control Scheme - The Classic Control Type returns alongside a brand new option, the Modern Control Type, which allows players to jump straight into the action with simplified inputs
- Battle System Built for Creativity - Street Fighter 6 introduces the Drive System, a new gauge used to perform five distinct techniques that enhance a player’s offensive or defensive capabilities
Additional Information for Purchases
Payment is non-refundable/non-transferrable.
The balance amount will be collected upon pick-up. If stocks are not fulfilled for your order, you will be informed via email regarding the actions to be performed for your payment.
You will be informed by our outlet staff once the stock arrived and is ready for pick up at your selected preferred outlet.
Alternatively, for any enquiries, please drop us a PM at our Facebook page or Email us.
Last update: 09/11/2022
Before purchasing any item at our outlets, our staff will allow you to inspect your item for any damages or equivalents before making a purchase for it.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange. We, cannot, however, offer refunds for your purchase.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be UNUSED and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING and the receipt must be issued back to us. Please note that you only can exchange for the same product and not another product of different price value.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Payments made for preorders are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
Preordered products that have been released will be reserved up to 7 days. Customers are required to collect their preorders within 7 days, starting from the date of notification from us or our staff.
After 7 days have passed, your preorder will be cancelled without any prior notice and refunds will not be issued.
In the possible event of a customer being unable to make the collection due to personal reasons, TOG - Toy or Game will reserve all rights to amend the reservation period wherever necessary for the customer.
Customers are required to bring along their preorder receipt or order confirmation email to our outlets while collecting the preorder, for verification purposes.
Refunds may only be issued if the preordered item is not fulfilled by us.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (only if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Refunds (only if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (only if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (only if applicable):
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (only if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.