- (EU) Standard Edition: English, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Thai
- Note that box-art is for illustration purposes only
- (EU) Standard Edition contains the base game only
Cris Tales is a gorgeous, indie love letter to classic JRPGs with a new perspective. Peer into the past, act in the present, and watch as your choices dynamically change the future — all on one screen as you play! Beautifully hand-drawn 2D animations bring to life a world where your choices will change both the present and the future across more than 20 hours of gameplay.
- A Love Letter to Classic JRPGs - Inspired by timeless JRPGs like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Valkyrie Profile, and modern classics like Bravely Default and Persona 5, meet and recruit a unique cast of teammates, challenge myriad enemies, and make your way through an expansive world
- Experience the Past, Present, and Future Simultaneously - Peer into and learn from the past, decide on actions in the present, and alter the course of the future in ways that will reshape the world dynamically depending on the choices you make
- Master Strategic Turn-Based Combat - Warp your enemies into the past or future, synchronize attacks for enhanced group abilities, and master the timing of attack and defense to go beyond your party’s limits in combat
- Uncover a Fascinating Story & Characters - The Empress’ plot to destroy the world is complex and layered. Use your wits and recruit powerful allies throughout the world to uncover and undo her multi-faceted web and make your way to the True Ending of this enchanting tale
- Discover a Beautiful World - Climb aboard an airship or boat and traverse this handcrafted, dark fairytale world. From the shining kingdom of Crystallis to the slums of Vinez, discover each unique location and shape its future
Additional Information for Purchases
Payment is non-refundable/non-transferrable.
- For Store Pickup option, you will be informed by our outlet staff via text/call once the stock arrived and is ready for pick up at your selected preferred outlet.
- For Local Delivery, you will be sent an email via the courier company with the tracking number. Item will be delivered approximately within 5 working days.
Last update: 09/11/2022
Before purchasing any item at our outlets, our staff will allow you to inspect your item for any damages or equivalents before making a purchase for it.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange. We, cannot, however, offer refunds for your purchase.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be UNUSED and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING and the receipt must be issued back to us. Please note that you only can exchange for the same product and not another product of different price value.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Payments made for preorders are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
Preordered products that have been released will be reserved up to 7 days. Customers are required to collect their preorders within 7 days, starting from the date of notification from us or our staff.
After 7 days have passed, your preorder will be cancelled without any prior notice and refunds will not be issued.
In the possible event of a customer being unable to make the collection due to personal reasons, TOG - Toy or Game will reserve all rights to amend the reservation period wherever necessary for the customer.
Customers are required to bring along their preorder receipt or order confirmation email to our outlets while collecting the preorder, for verification purposes.
Refunds may only be issued if the preordered item is not fulfilled by us.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (only if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Refunds (only if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (only if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (only if applicable):
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (only if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.