- Preorder Price: TBC
- Preorder Deposit: S$10.00
- Language(s): English, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Japanese, German, French
- Estimated Release Date: 3 October 2023
- Additional Info: Note that the box-art is for illustration purposes
- (US) Day One Edition contains the base game, artbook and soundtrack
In a world without words, what hope is there for humanity? Once upon a time, the King of a peaceful land committed an unthinkable transgression when he stole his people's speech. After this betrayal, he leaped into a yawning chasm known as The Abyss never to be seen again. The Princess mourned the loss of her father and cried ceaselessly until her tears entombed her in a crystal teardrop. Many years after these events faded to memory, seven rainbow-colored lights flew from The Abyss. These rays of hope manifested before seven unlikely citizens, who suddenly found themselves drawn to the crystalline Princess. Now it is up to these newfound heroes to brave the depths of The Abyss and find the secluded King to free the Princess from her luminous prison.
Explore, fight, and produce items to grow stronger as seven distinct heroes in the tragic world of Silent Hope. This isometric dungeon-crawler harkens back to the glory days of action RPGs but with a modern flair. Guided by The Princess, you'll delve into The Abyss and learn the mysteries of this now-ruined kingdom. Travel between The Abyss and Base Camp as your heroes grow stronger. Comb the dangerous floors below to collect treasures and materials, then return to your sanctuary to create new items to aid in your quest. Equip yourself with gear you've made to take down the throngs of fearsome foes that await you in the treacherous void. What hope is there in a world without words? You.
- Seven Heroes, Seven Unique Fighting Styles - Choose from a motley crew of characters like the well-rounded Wanderer, long-range specialist Archer, or heavy-hitting Warrior to find whose skills suit your playstyle, and embrace new roles and abilities as you gain more experience.
- A Home at the Edge of the World - Find new recipes and materials and return to your Base Camp at the edge of The Abyss, where each character has a unique job. From alchemist to blacksmith to cook, each hero brings something different.
- Engaging Exploration and Dungeon-Crawling - Experience a new layout each time you enter the enigmatic Abyss, keeping you on your toes every moment. Stay on the lookout for Memory Rifts, where greater rewards and challenges await.
- A Vibrant Storybook Aesthetic - From its mournful princess, spellbound kingdom, and everyday heroes, Silent Hope feels like a fairy tale come to life – right down to the mysteries waiting to be uncovered in the visually stunning underworld.
Additional Information for Purchases
Payment is non-refundable/non-transferrable.
The balance amount will be collected upon pick-up. If stocks are not fulfilled for your order, you will be informed via email regarding the actions to be performed for your payment.
You will be informed by our outlet staff once the stock arrived and is ready for pick up at your selected preferred outlet.
Last update: 09/11/2022
Before purchasing any item at our outlets, our staff will allow you to inspect your item for any damages or equivalents before making a purchase for it.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange. We, cannot, however, offer refunds for your purchase.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be UNUSED and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING and the receipt must be issued back to us. Please note that you only can exchange for the same product and not another product of different price value.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Payments made for preorders are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
Preordered products that have been released will be reserved up to 7 days. Customers are required to collect their preorders within 7 days, starting from the date of notification from us or our staff.
After 7 days have passed, your preorder will be cancelled without any prior notice and refunds will not be issued.
In the possible event of a customer being unable to make the collection due to personal reasons, TOG - Toy or Game will reserve all rights to amend the reservation period wherever necessary for the customer.
Customers are required to bring along their preorder receipt or order confirmation email to our outlets while collecting the preorder, for verification purposes.
Refunds may only be issued if the preordered item is not fulfilled by us.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (only if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Refunds (only if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (only if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (only if applicable):
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (only if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.