- (Asia) Standard Edition: English, Japanese
- Note that box-art is for illustration purposes only
- (Asia) Standard Edition contains the base game only
A great selection package has been introduced that allows four types of RPG to be enjoyed at once.
Frane: Dragons' Odyssey
Kunah, a boy from the fire dragon tribe is one day summoned by the god that reigns over the world above, Vanneth, and is told to bring Escude, a lost girl from the angel clan back to Vanneth. With his childhood friend, Riel, the daughter of the ice dragon chief, he follows after the missing girl and sets out for the vast world below the clouds only to find mysterious and fun adventures.
Shendoah―a world protected by Sephiroth. However, with the power of the world tree having begun to wane, countless people have been overcome by an encroaching murk that has transformed them into monsters. Now with the world on the verge of destruction, an unlikely band sets out an adventure with their convictions...
Yet, what shocking truth awaits them at the end of their journey...?
Among the many worlds the deities have created, there is one world that abounds with life known as Asdivine. But when a spate of disturbances erupts across the globe and an ever-spreading murk threatens to destroy it, Izayoi, the deity of Asdivine himself, takes up his cause to save the world he created with his own hands. Suffering from an unfortunate loss of his own divine powers, is there any hope he can succeed? Find out as the curtain raises on this adventure of divine proportions!
Illusion of L’Phalcia
The Sword of Amal, a legendary treasure said to grant any wish. Ryser is traveling around the world as a seeker with his buddy, Cougar, from the Leopard clan, in search of this artifact of legend. Their journey will lead them into fateful encounters with both allies and rivals only to find a mysterious truth waiting at the end of their adventure.
- Frane: Dragons' Odyssey - An odyssey to the world below! Set out in search of a missing girl and venture out in a fantasy action RPG!
- Sephirothic Stories - Discover the truth behind the world tree's waning power in a fantasy RPG!
- Asdivine Dios - How far would you go to protect the world of Asdivine? Create a new chapter in a grand fantasy RPG featuring turn-based battles!
- Illusion of L’Phalcia - Experience epic 3D battles and customize characters with Runes & Gems in a fantasy RPG with an adventure awaiting in search of the legendary Sword of Amal!
Additional Information for Purchases
Payment is non-refundable/non-transferrable.
- For Store Pickup option, you will be informed by our outlet staff via text/call once the stock arrived and is ready for pick up at your selected preferred outlet.
- For Local Delivery, you will be sent an email via the courier company with the tracking number. Item will be delivered approximately within 5 working days.
Last update: 09/11/2022
Before purchasing any item at our outlets, our staff will allow you to inspect your item for any damages or equivalents before making a purchase for it.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange. We, cannot, however, offer refunds for your purchase.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be UNUSED and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING and the receipt must be issued back to us. Please note that you only can exchange for the same product and not another product of different price value.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Payments made for preorders are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
Preordered products that have been released will be reserved up to 7 days. Customers are required to collect their preorders within 7 days, starting from the date of notification from us or our staff.
After 7 days have passed, your preorder will be cancelled without any prior notice and refunds will not be issued.
In the possible event of a customer being unable to make the collection due to personal reasons, TOG - Toy or Game will reserve all rights to amend the reservation period wherever necessary for the customer.
Customers are required to bring along their preorder receipt or order confirmation email to our outlets while collecting the preorder, for verification purposes.
Refunds may only be issued if the preordered item is not fulfilled by us.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (only if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Refunds (only if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (only if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (only if applicable):
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (only if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.