Preorder Price: S$320.00 | Deposit Required: $100.00
Preorder Deadline: 03.06.2018
Manufacturer: Coo Model
Expected Release Date: Q4 2018
Estimated to reach SG: Q1 - Q2 2019
* 95% of the Japanese armor parts are built of die cast alloy，and 100% of armor pieces are manually strung
The 1/6th scale Ii Naomasa Collectible Figure specially features:
- One (1) realistic head sculpture of Ii Naomasa with magnetic topknot
- One (1) action body
- Eight (8) Pieces of Interchangeable Palms
- One (1) black jubbah (underwear)
- One (1) red kosode (coat)
- One (1) black kakuobi (waist band)
- One (1) pair of red and black hakama (trousers)
- One (1) pair of red metal waraji (sandals)
- One (1) red kabuto (helmet) with gold horns
- One (1) red nodowa (neck armor)
- One (1) red munaita (chest armor)
- One (1) suit of red and blue gusoku (armor)
- One (1) pair of red kote (vambraces)
- One (1) pair of red haidate (cuishes)
- One (1) pair of red and gold suneate (jambeaus)
- One (1) blue and white seno (armor tie)
- One (1) katana (long sword)
- One (1) red katana scabbard
- One (1) wakizashi (short sword)
- One (1) red wakizashi scabbard
- One (1) cross spear
- One (1) round figure stand
Deposit is non-refundable/non-transferrable. The balance amount will be collected upon pick-up.
You will be informed once the stock arrives and is ready for pick up at your selected preferred outlet.
Last update: 09/11/2022
Before purchasing any item at our outlets, our staff will allow you to inspect your item for any damages or equivalents before making a purchase for it.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange. We, cannot, however, offer refunds for your purchase.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be UNUSED and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING and the receipt must be issued back to us. Please note that you only can exchange for the same product and not another product of different price value.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Payments made for preorders are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
Preordered products that have been released will be reserved up to 7 days. Customers are required to collect their preorders within 7 days, starting from the date of notification from us or our staff.
After 7 days have passed, your preorder will be cancelled without any prior notice and refunds will not be issued.
In the possible event of a customer being unable to make the collection due to personal reasons, TOG - Toy or Game will reserve all rights to amend the reservation period wherever necessary for the customer.
Customers are required to bring along their preorder receipt or order confirmation email to our outlets while collecting the preorder, for verification purposes.
Refunds may only be issued if the preordered item is not fulfilled by us.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (only if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Refunds (only if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (only if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (only if applicable):
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (only if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.