For the next Live Kuji stream date, please refer to this link.
This Kuji has a total of 80 tickets and contains:
*some terms may be machine-translated*
- A Prize: Figure (0/5) *SOLD OUT*
- B Prize: Illustration Board (1/3)
- C Prize: Illustration Board (0/2) *SOLD OUT*
- D Prize: Glass (2/15)
- E Prize: Mini Poster (4/20)
- F Prize: Rubber Charm (8/34)
- Last Prize: Cushion
Last update: 10 March 2023 (with 14 tickets remaining)
To check tickets that are pending for opening on Friday, subtract the current Stock from Last update's remaining tickets.
How do I participate in Live Kuji?
- Refer to our Kuji In-stock catalog and select a Kuji set you wish to order
- Input ticket quantity as desired and check out
- Prior to checking out, you will be able to select payment modes and store pickup locations
- After purchasing, you can watch our stream at our Facebook page or wait till stream ends to view winnings from the archived video
- After stream ends, orders will be packed and delivered to the outlets in the next upcoming week
Important information for Live Kuji purchases
- Payment is non-refundable/non-transferrable
- Every ticket purchased from the order will be opened live on our Facebook page to ensure authenticity
- Prizes with visible multiple designs will be picked blindly at random by us
- Prizes in boxes of any form will not be opened by us
- Last prize of a Kuji set is awarded to the person who purchases all remaining tickets of the set
Last update: 09/11/2022
Before purchasing any item at our outlets, our staff will allow you to inspect your item for any damages or equivalents before making a purchase for it.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange. We, cannot, however, offer refunds for your purchase.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be UNUSED and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING and the receipt must be issued back to us. Please note that you only can exchange for the same product and not another product of different price value.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Payments made for preorders are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
Preordered products that have been released will be reserved up to 7 days. Customers are required to collect their preorders within 7 days, starting from the date of notification from us or our staff.
After 7 days have passed, your preorder will be cancelled without any prior notice and refunds will not be issued.
In the possible event of a customer being unable to make the collection due to personal reasons, TOG - Toy or Game will reserve all rights to amend the reservation period wherever necessary for the customer.
Customers are required to bring along their preorder receipt or order confirmation email to our outlets while collecting the preorder, for verification purposes.
Refunds may only be issued if the preordered item is not fulfilled by us.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (only if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Refunds (only if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (only if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (only if applicable):
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (only if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.