- Preorder Price: TBC
- Preorder Deposit: S$10.00
- Language(s): English, Chinese, Japanese
- Estimated Release Date: TBC 2021
- Additional Info: Note that the box-art is for illustration purposes.
Get ready to embark on a culinary journey as you take on the role of Zest; who must farm, craft, and cook his way into a legend!
Epic Chef is a story-driven adventure game flavored with life-sim, cooking, and crafting elements, blended together into one delicious dish!
- CREATE DELICIOUS DISHES! - Dynamic recipe creation means that you can experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a unique menu of delicious delights
- CHEF BATTLES! - Take on rival chefs in epic culinary clashes to be crowned cooking king! Dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same taste – meaning every battle is different
- HOME ON THE RANGE! - Live off your land by growing food such as fruit and vegetables, as well as tending to an eclectic mix of animals from cows to unicorns! You’ll also need to repair and customise your dilapidated (and slightly haunted) mansion
- CRAFTY COOK! - A chef is only as good as their tools. Gather resources to craft specialised machinery that can process your ingredients, and even create new recipe components!
- EXPLORE AMBROSIA! - You are free to explore all that the city has to offer. Visit various locations such as the tavern, the spa or try your hand at fishing. Meet the friendly locals and make them hate you less with the power of food
- TALE AS OLD AS THYME! - Enjoy a humourous story, with an elaborate cast of characters, all woven into a world inspired by the writing of Sir Terry Pratchett
Additional Information for Purchases
Payment is non-refundable/non-transferrable.
The balance amount will be collected upon pick-up. If stocks are not fulfilled for your order, you will be informed via email regarding the actions to be performed for your payment.
You will be informed by our outlet staff once the stock arrived and is ready for pick up at your selected preferred outlet.
Last update: 28/01/2019
Before purchasing any item at our outlets, our staff will allow you to inspect your item for any damages or equivalents before making a purchase for it.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange. We, cannot, however, offer refunds for your purchase.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be UNUSED and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING and the receipt must be issued back to us. Please note that you only can exchange for the same product and not another product of different price value.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Payments made for preorders are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
Preordered products that have been released will be reserved for 14 days. Customers are required to collect their preorders within 14 days, starting from the date of notification from us or our staff.
After 14 days have passed, your preorder will be cancelled without any prior notice and refunds will not be issued.
In the possible event of a customer being unable to make the collection due to personal reasons, TOG - Toy or Game will reserve all rights to amend the reservation period wherever necessary for the customer.
Customers are required to bring along their preorder receipt or order confirmation email to our outlets while collecting the preorder, for verification purposes.
Refunds may only be issued if the preordered item is not fulfilled by us.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (only if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Refunds (only if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (only if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (only if applicable):
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (only if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.